Lo más visto

martes, 13 de octubre de 2009

Lucien

Ultimamente, cada vez que veo Amélie, no puedo evitar emocionarme en esta escena.
Es tan adorable, entrañable, amoroso, tierno,...



-Hello, M. Dufayel.
-Hello, Lucien.
-Here's what you asked for, M. Dufayel.
-I doubt it. I hate artichoke.
-You shouldn't. Let me show you. Take it . Surprise !
-Well, I prefer that!
-Watch this .
-You're a magician !
-All on M. Collignon !
-Who ? M. Collignon ? Lucien !!
-I wasn't thinking, M. Dufayel.
-Exercise, Lucien my boy!
-No.
-Exercise !! Repeat after me. Collignon, you little rascal.
-Collignon, you little rascal.
-Yes, that's it! Your turn now. Collignon .
-Collignon, shit-face.
-Well, good! You see, when you set your mind to it. Come on, Collignon .
-Collignon, dog-face !
-Very good ! Collignon .
-Collignon, shit-face ! Collignon, dog-face ! Collignon, shit-face !! Collignon, dog-face !! No, no !
-Lucien !!
-Collignon eats dirt!
-Enough for today !! That's enough for today. It's very good.

No hay comentarios: