Lo más visto

lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

As far as she can

- What you and Tony have, what I thought for a second you and I had, what I know Marshall and Lily have... I want that. I do. I keep waiting for it to happen and waiting for it to happen and I guess I'm just tired of waiting. And that is all I'm going to say on that subject.

- You know I once talked my way out of a speeding ticket.

- Really?

- I was heading up to my parents' house going 90 on this country road and I got pulled over. So this cop gets out of his car and kinda swaggers on over and is like "Young lady, I've been waiting for you all day." So I looked up to him and said, "I'm so sorry, officer. I got here as fast as I could!"

- For real?

- No. It's a little joke. I know that you're tired of waiting, and you may have to wait a little while more, but she's on her way, Ted. And she's getting here as fast as she can.


3 comentarios:

Oihane dijo...

Me suena esta conversa... Hace bastante que no veo la serie, mola

Nür dijo...

Grande, grande. HIMYM is awesome! :)

Mònica dijo...

Adoro esta serie!!

Y sí, en algún lugar esa persona ya está de camino.

muaaaaaaaacks